martes, 7 de agosto de 2018

Hi! My name is...!



When I first noticed I was going to take the Programming Languages course I was really confused. From the beginning of my major I've had many programming courses with different languages. This is the reason why the name confused me a bit. I didn't know if we were going to overview many programming languages or if it would be more towards how a language was made or what exactly should I expect. After the first class, I realized we were mostly going to work with Clojure but that is about it.

As hobbies I like to watch movies and TV series. I also like to play some video games, however I don't consider myself a hardcore gamer. I am also into competitive programming and solving problems.

I enjoy almost all types of music, but what I'll be listening to depends mainly on my mood and what else I'm doing while listening to music. I like many different TV programs like Breaking Bad, sense8, skins, How I Met Your Mother, Malcolm in the Middle and many others. I am not really into reading books but when I saw we would read 1984 by Orwell I was quite excited since I've been wanting to read that book for a while now.

I'm pretty sure I'll have a fun time learning new things in this class and I'm keen for it!


Image result for clojure

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario